Join Our Talented Team in Bradenton, FL!
Be a part of the solution! Together we can Help Everyone in our Community Move Without Pain!
- Do you like to treat others the way you like to be treated? With the utmost respect.
- Are you passionate about providing high-quality physical therapy care and exceptional customer service to members of our community?
- Are you tired of quantity over quality in healthcare?
- Are you interested in truly making a difference in your community and not just going through the motions day after day?
Physical Therapy Doctors of Florida is growing and is seeking an experienced, customer-service focused full-time orthopedic physical therapist with the potential to increase hours as needed. Candidate must be interested in putting patients first and spending considerable time with each patient. Vestibular experience a plus, but not required.
Physical Therapy Doctors of Florida is an independent Physical Therapist owned practice that puts patients first and provides each patient with 55-minutes of one-on-one treatment.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of outpatient physical therapy experience, be outgoing, energetic, and confident with a strong desire to help build a world-class company that can provide patients with "real" physical therapy care.
The therapist will be responsible for all manual and exercise treatments, as PT Doctors does not employ any aides.
The therapist will also have minor administrative duties and may have some marketing responsibilities to help grow the practice. The therapist will be expected to see 1 patient an hour and will be compensated per patient.
* Have a passion for helping patients meet their fullest potential.
* Be interested in growing as a clinician, as well as helping the company grow.
* Be interested in building something special.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Judgment and decision making
- Service orientation
- Have a passion for helping patients meet their fullest potential.
- Be interested in growing as a clinician, as well as helping the company grow.
- Be interested in building something special.
- Ability to use Company’s Computer Network
- Minimum Education: Graduation from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as an outpatient orthopedic physical therapist.
- Certification: Current Physical Therapist state license.