Join Our Talented Team in Bradenton, FL!
Be a part of the solution! Together we can Help Everyone in our Community Move Without Pain!
- Do you like to treat others the way you like to be treated? With the utmost respect.
- Are you passionate about providing high-quality physical therapy care and exceptional customer service to members of our community?
- Are you tired of quantity over quality in healthcare?
- Are you interested in truly making a difference in your community and not just going through the motions day after day?
Physical Therapy Doctors of Florida is growing and is seeking an experienced, customer-service focused part-time orthopedic physical therapist with the potential to increase hours as needed. Candidate must be interested in putting patients first and spending considerable time with each patient. Vestibular experience a plus, but not required.
Physical Therapy Doctors of Florida is an independent Physical Therapist owned practice that puts patients first and provides each patient with 55-minutes of one-on-one treatment.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of outpatient physical therapy experience, be outgoing, energetic, and confident with a strong desire to help build a world-class company that can provide patients with "real" physical therapy care.
The therapist will be responsible for all manual and exercise treatments, as PT Doctors does not employ any aides.
The therapist will also have minor administrative duties and may have some marketing responsibilities to help grow the practice. The therapist will be expected to see 1 patient an hour and will be compensated per patient.
* Have a passion for helping patients meet their fullest potential.
* Be interested in growing as a clinician, as well as helping the company grow.
* Be interested in building something special.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Judgment and decision making
- Service orientation
- Have a passion for helping patients meet their fullest potential.
- Be interested in growing as a clinician, as well as helping the company grow.
- Be interested in building something special.
- Ability to use Company’s Computer Network
- Minimum Education: Graduation from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as an outpatient orthopedic physical therapist.
- Certification: Current Physical Therapist state license.
Always provides exceptional customer service to all our patients and potential patients.
Greets and assists all patients in a professional and friendly manner. Answers New/Current Patients telephone calls and provides appropriate information or routes call to appropriate person. Performs clerical tasks, as assigned, including but not limited to, filing, making phone calls, completing forms and data entry.
- Answers current patients calls. Schedules or reschedules appointments.
- Answers New Patient Intake Calls. Enters information and attaches paperwork in the EMR system, accurately.
- Greets New and Current Patients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Manages patient schedule. Works with physical therapists and direct report to determine the best course of action before making changes to patient accounts.
- Responsible for collecting Copay, Deductible and Co- Insurance payments from patients and reconcile every morning.
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining daily, weekly tasks.
- Answers telephone(s). Determining if caller can be helped or need to be routed to another person. Routes calls for employees as appropriate.
- Uses Company’s general e-mail. May discern appropriate information received through all appropriate departments or individuals.
- Accurately takes and delivers messages.
- Accepts and signs for packages addressed to management.
- Performs a variety of routine clerical tasks (may include processing of incoming and outgoing mail, sending and delivering FAX messages, photocopying and shredding, etc.).
- Assures that the Clinic is always clean and orderly.
- Secures Company filing, electronic and patient’s personal information.
- Keeps track and orders office and facility supplies needed.
- Performs marketing related tasks, including but not limited to, social media posts, assist in the creation of marketing materials for doctor’s offices, bring marketing materials to visit doctor’s offices, etc.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and adheres to all HIPAA regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to offer outstanding customer service to all patients and potential patients.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner
- Knowledge of applicable laws/policies/principles/etc.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs. Ability to use Company’ Computer Network.
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required
- Lead/Guidance Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience: 0-1 years of experience required, with 1-2 years preferred.
Job Type: 20-30 hours per week
Salary:$15.00 to $18.00 /hour